Best Beauty Products for Dry Skin
June 26th 2021
Most of the population suffer from dry skin. Dry skin can be uncomfortable, itchy and even cause other skin issues. It can affect any part of the body, including the face, elbows, hands and heels.
In general, there are two main causes of dry skin: environmental stressors and medical issues. You should see your dermatologist to treat medical issues. As for environmental stressors, keep the following in mind and take proactive steps to shield your skin from them if possible.
· Man-made sources of heat reduce humidity in the air
· A dry climate and dry seasons both contribute to dry skin
· Harsh detergents and soaps strip your skin of oil
· Hot showers and hot baths can dry out your skin, especially if they're lengthy
· Swimming frequently in a chlorinated pool can irritate and dry your skin
· Air pollutants inflict damage to your skin cells
You can do a lot on your own to improve your skin, including using moisturizers and avoiding harsh, drying soaps. But sometimes dry skin happens often or severely. In these cases, you may need help from a doctor who specializes in skin (dermatologist).
Due to dry skin’s prevalence in the population, there are many moisturizers on the market that claim to treat it. These products range from budget-friendly to costly and contain a variety of active ingredients. Finding the best moisturizer for your dry skin requires educating yourself and conducting a bit of research. Here some:
1. CeraVe AM Facial Moisturizing Lotion:
Containing a micro-fine zinc oxide sunscreen, this bestseller protects your skin from the sun along with moisturizing it. In fact, this lotion is also formulated with MVE technology, which delivers hydration throughout the day. Hyaluronic acid retains proper moisture levels in your skin and niacinamide soothes dry skin.
2. Solimo Ultra-Moisturizing Cream for Dry and Sensitive Skin
This fragrance-free moisturizer is good for those with dry or sensitive skin. Solimo, an Amazon brand, makes its skin cream in the United States and does not test it on animals.